Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

The Beatles said it best.

I need some help.  I would like to sell my photography and related projects.  I have had some recent success in word of mouth, etc but I would like to be able to set something up online where people could, at the very least, order their own prints without having to go directly through me.  Ultimately, I'd also like people to be able to purchase any projects (framed pieces, magnets, etc) that I do.  I also don't want to have to spend a ton of money.  I have thought about e-bay and have done a few searches for some ways to sell prints, but they have either been too expensive for me to subscribe to or people would pay a ridiculous amount for something as small as 4x6.

I started up this blog as a way to get myself out there a little bit more.  I have a great time doing it!  As a result more and more people are becoming aware of me and my work.  If you have any thoughts, tips, suggestions, please leave me a comment.  I believe I have my settings so anyone can comment, so please...lend me some help!

No words of wisdom from me today.  I have some topics building up in my head.  I'm hoping you can provide me with some wisdom today!  Thanks!


P.S. Don't forget to check out my Flickr page to see pictures I don't include on my blog!  There's lots on there.  Anything you see is available for purchase or we can talk and I can do a project for you!  Pictures of my projects coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sarah! These look sooooo delicious!!! I know it's probably your photography, but it looks like you picked out the absolute best looking strawberries on the planet!!!

    ReplyDelete