Sunday, November 7, 2010

What Can Unruh Do for You?

I mention in my little description above that I am willing to do some custom work for anyone interested.  One of my friends contacted me about some strawberry pictures for a gift for his grandmother.  I didn't have any, so I went out, bought a bunch and got to work.  I then sent him a bunch to choose from, he told me his favorites, and I went to work from there.

Here is a picture of the finished product posted to the right. Please ignore the awful quality.  It's hopefully the worst picture you ever see on here!

If you would like anything like this or have something completely different you would like to work with get in contact with me!  Even if I don't have a picture of something already, I can do one.  You give me something to work with, I'll do the creative side!

No comments:

Post a Comment